Effective Date: April 19, 2023
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and us, including, without limitation, electronic communications through the Website.
- Through software, including, without limitation, mobile applications, that you download from the Website.
- Automatically through Vesscomm by Metrix Devices.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by third parties; or
- Any third party (including our distributors), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Data Acquisition
In order to help us personalise and continually improve your experience at the Website, we may gather certain types of information. The types of information we gather are:
Information Collected Via Technology: Vesscomm by Metrix Devices may automatically collect and transmit to us certain anonymous information relating to the functionality of the installed equipment. We reserve the right to use such anonymous information for any purpose and disclose it to third parties at our sole discretion.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and site functionality.
Email Communications: We store all email correspondence between you and the Website in order to improve your future experiences. We may use your contact information in order to send you email or other communications regarding updates at the Website.
Blog/Testimonials: The Website may contain publicly accessible blogs or testimonials. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from a blog or testimonial, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- How We Use Information We Collect
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For direct marketing by us for internal market research.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
This Website will not sell or otherwise provide personal information to third party advertisers to assist in the marketing of third-party products or services to users.
We also do not conduct decision-making that is based on automated processing (including profiling) which produces a legal or similar material effect on you.
- Disclosure of Information
- To contractors and service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
We DO NOT control and are not responsible for any information provided to or disseminated by administrators or other users.
- Access and Choice
You may request deletion or correction of your personal information by contacting us by email at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe or otherwise designated by the relevant regulations. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information including a variety of privacy and security policies, processes and procedures, including administrative, physical and technical safeguards that we deem to reasonably and appropriately protect the integrity and availability of the personal information that it creates, receives, maintains or transmits. In addition, we encrypt the transmission of such personal information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other websites so you can understand how they collect, use, and share your information.
Widgets and Social Media Features
Open ID Provider
You may be able to log in to the Website through sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- Children Under the Age of 18
The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
- Data Retention
- Mobile Privacy
When you download or use our mobile applications, or access one of our mobile optimised sites, we may use various technologies to determine location, such as location services of the applicable operating system or browser and sensor data from your device, such as GPS coordinates. We automatically receive and record information on our server from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, browser type, operating information, device and application IDs, and cookie information. We will not use any information collected for advertising purposes and we will not provide this information to any third parties for use in the marketing of any product or service to you. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device's setting's menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacturer of your particular device.
- California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights relating to collection, use, and sharing of their personal information for companies that do a minimum amount of business in or with California residents.
We do not meet the minimum necessary requirements to be subject to the CCPA. However, we also do not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale if required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow us to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided the Company with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident with questions regarding your privacy rights, please contact us at [email protected]
- Contact Information
The Website is operated by Metrix Advanced Technologies Ltd., which developed and owns the content on the Website. You can contact us at [email protected].
Metrix Advanced Technologies Ltd.
69-71 Regent Street
Isle of Wight